Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mistywoods



Comment:
Hey guys I just have joined this site huh its really great and I have just got Paid within 3 days of joining.
So come on and join ....I will keep this blog updated all the time with recent news...huh..


No. of Ads:
5-10 ads a day worth $0.0005 each.

Minimun Payout:
$0.01 via paypal
$1.00 via alertpay


Modes of Payment:
paypal
alertpay

Payment Proof:
proof1 proof2

NOTE: Some values in payment proofs have been blackened dark for security reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...
    recently i hv visited d clicknearn...
    is it necessary to provide the credit card no to paypal?

    i anm interested in ol earning,which site should i join amongst u have?
    can u tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ketan:

    first of all I wud recommend you to jion neobux..!

    you may also go through the offer I have placed there..!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Loading...